Practising pilates on a regular basis can bring you a range of health benefits:
- improves postural problems
- provides relief from aches and pains
- improves balance, co-ordination, stability and muscle strength
- rebalances muscles around the joints
- balances strength with flexibility for injury prevention
As Joseph Pilates said, “In 10 sessions, you feel better, 20 sessions you look better, 30 sessions you have a completely new body.”
Why come to a specialist studio? We offer a full range of individual
coaching as well as a full range of small group pilates classes. We get
to know you and we create a programme to suit your level of fitness and to cater for any injuries or limitations in your body.
Don't know which class to choose?
PILATES - working on the mat with small props - great for breathing, flexibility, body awareness, connection with your core, control, destress. Choose from
- Pilates (on the mat)
- Swiss Ball (with large ball also suitable for pre and post natal)
- Ballet Barre Pilates - focus on legs and bums, with cardio element, all to music
- Stretch and Restore - mix of yoga/pilates and dance based stretching
Call us: 0498 519668
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
PILATES REFORMER - building on pilates basic principles, the reformer workout offers resistance to strengthen your core and back, maintain muscle and bone health and build long, slim and strong arm and leg muscles. Never boring - that's guaranteed!!! Choose from
- Reformer 1 - class mixing pilates and reformer
- Reformer 2 - class 100% reformer
The only way to discover these benefits is to try for yourself.
Please note that if you have specific injuries or no pilates experience, we will ask you to take a private class before joining a reformer group.