Practising pilates on a regular basis can bring you a range of health benefits:
- improves postural problems
- provides relief from aches and pains
- improves balance, co-ordination, stability and muscle strength
- rebalances muscles around the joints
- balances strength with flexibility for injury prevention
As Joseph Pilates said, “In 10 sessions, you feel better, 20 sessions you look better, 30 sessions you have a completely new body.”
At bepilates we offer individual coaching as well as a full range of small group pilates classes including
- mat pilates
- pilates reformer
- swiss ball using the large ball
- barre pilates - a mixture of ballet and pilates to music
The only way to discover these benefits is to try for yourself.
Our team of STOTT and Balanced Body trained pilates coaches including myself, Helen Pilkington, Andy, Segolene, Tessa, Lara, Sytske, Irini and Deborah are here to welcome you.
Call us: 0498 519668
Email us: email@example.com